Supply system of Multi Point Injection engine
The stand provides for the possibility of conducting direct electrical measurements in the circuits of the systems under study, as well as entering faults with their subsequent diagnostics and adjustment of parameters using any known diagnostic equipment of the studied automobile engine systems.
The stand provides visibility when studying the functioning of the control system of an injection engine of a car. It can also be used to diagnose and remove the performance of the elements of the control system of the injection engine.
Structurally, the stand is a metal frame with the following equipment installed: electric motor, which replaces the internal combustion engine, fuel tank with fuel pump and filter, vacuum pump, compressor, aluminum frame with a working panel.
In the upper part of the front panel of the stand there are images of sensors (speed, crankshaft position, throttle position, air mass flow rate), actuators (idle speed regulator, radiator fan), air filter with mass air flow sensor, throttle valve and regulator of idling, instrument cluster, ignition switch, crankshaft speed adjusters, coolant temperature and oxygen concentration adjusters, diagnostics block, electronic engine control unit, fault input unit. Near the images of sensors and actuators there are testpoints from which sensor signals and status indicators of actuators can be taken.
The lower part of the front panel contains an ignition module, spark plugs installed in a high-pressure chamber, a fuel rail with nozzles and a fuel pressure regulator, an injected fuel flow meter with the ability to measure fuel consumption individually for each nozzle, a cycle counter allowing shutting off the fuel supply through a specified amount engine cycles, pressure gauges, pressure in the chamber of the candle, vacuum gauge of evacuation in the intake tract.
As the working fluid of the injection system, a coolant for automotive cooling systems is used. It is supplied from the tank by an electric fuel pump through a fine filter to the BOSCH fuel rail with electromagnetic nozzles and fuel pressure regulator.
In the stand there is the possibility of electronic diagnostics of operation parameters and faults using the SCANMATIC diagnostic scanner and its analogues, as well as the forced introduction of faults with their subsequent diagnostics and localization.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- Engine start-up mode.
- Open cycle mode.
- Closed cycle mode.
- Acceleration mode.
- Braking mode.
- Engine braking mode.
- Fuel shut-off mode.
- Reading the characteristics of coolant temperature sensor. Investigation of influence of coolant temperature on operation of fuel injection system.
- Study of output signal of oxygen sensor. Investigation of influence of oxygen sensor on operation of fuel injection system.
- Reading the characteristics of mass air flow sensor. Investigation of influence of mass air flow rate on operation of fuel injection system.
- Reading the characteristics of throttle position sensor. Investigation of influence of throttle position on operation of fuel injection system.
- Study of output signal of vehicle speed sensor. Investigation of influence of vehicle speed on operation of fuel injection system.
- Study of output signal of crankshaft position sensor.
- Study of design of a throttle with a position sensor and an idling regulator.
- Study of hydraulic (fuel) and vacuum components of engine feed system with distributed fuel injection.
- Study of ignition system.
- Control instrumentation in engine control system.
Power supply 220V, 50Hz
Power consumption, kW 2
Stand overall dimensions:
- Width, mm 840
- Height, mm 1555
- Depth, mm 640
Weight, kg less than 85