Fuel Cell Test Station-10kW
Large stacks come with higher demands for robustness of the testing system, whether for heating and cooling or for flow rate and humidity control. The fuel-cell test station TS10kW is ready to fulfill all these requirements in the most reliable way. It features proven design of humidifiers allowing independent dew point settings in the anode and cathode line. Furthermore, precise control is ensured for flow rates of reactant gases and backpressure. The station contains a cooling circuit with accurate temperature control and optionally a regenerative electronic load.
All test stations come with the following set of features:
- Electronic control of process parameters
- Safety shutdown with nitrogen purging
- High quality components (e.g. Bronkhorst MFCs)
- Manual or fully automatic operational mode
- Web-based user interface with user-friendly environment
- With extensive options for customization, the TS10kW offers a perfect value for money in testing of larger stacks.