The training laboratory system is intended to study charging device operating principle and various charging methods during experimental and practical sessions at secondary specialized colleges and higher education establishments.
The training system consists of a housing that contains: electrical equipment, electronic boards, a front panel and a benchtop of an integrated workbench.
The stand housing accommodates:
- Rapid charging unit for electric vehicle battery;
- External charger of an electric vehicle;
- Charging device starting and protection equipment;
- Electronic electricity meter;
- Solar panel based electric vehicle battery charging system;
- Spotlight for the solar panel;
- Variable load unit;
Digital unit to measure parameters of the objects being tested, with a data indication panel to display the testing results.
The front panel shows a functional diagram of the rapid charging device and contains the following elements:
- Digital indicators;
- Starting and protection equipment.
The stand is accompanied by a set of guides and technical documentation for the teaching personnel.