Cutaway model of the chassis of a front wheel drive vehicle with a petrol motor
The training laboratory system is used as educational equipment in higher and secondary specialized institutions during laboratory works under the courses “Vehicles device”, “Technical operation of vehicles”.
The cutaway model is designed to demonstrate and study the design, the principle of operation of the main components and units of a front-wheel drive car with a petrol engine (gearbox, suspension, steering gear, cooling system).
Structurally, the training system is a frame mounted on wheel bearings, and a front-wheel drive car chassis mounted on top, which includes cutaways of the engine, components and units of the chassis. The model provides visibility of the layout and visual access to the nodes and parts located inside the chassis elements.
The chassis model of the front-wheel drive vehicle includes:
- transverse engine;
- fuel supply system;
- manual gearbox;
- power steering;
- cooling system;
- brake system;
- half shafts;
- front independent McPherson suspension;
- rear suspension.
- Structure of the chassis of a front wheel drive vehicle with a petrol motor.
- Structure and operating system of the motor, its mechanisms and systems.
- Structure and transmission operating principle, its units, mechanisms and devices.
- Structure and operating principle of steering control.
- Structure and operating principle of brake control.
Motor type: 4-stroke, petrol
Number of cylinders: 4
Volume, l 1,6
Overall dimensions, max
- width, mm 1600
- height, mm 1600
- depth, mm 3000
Weight, kg, max 700