Hydraulic brake system
The stand contains the brake system of VAZ-2109 including the brake master cylinder with vacuum booster, the rear wheel braking force regulator, the front wheel brake system of VAZ-2106 (with two working cylinders), the front wheel brake system of VAZ-2109 (with one working cylinder), the rear wheel brake system, the parking brake system.
Manometers measuring pressure in the working cylinders and a dynamometer measuring the brake pedal force formed by a loading gear are installed on the frontal panel of the stand. In the vacuum chamber rarefaction is formed by means of a vacuum pump.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- Study of principle diagram of vehicle hydraulic brake system.
- Study of brake master cylinder operating principle. Performance characteristics of brake master cylinder.
- Study of vacuum booster operating principle. Performance characteristic of brake master cylinder with vacuum booster.
- Study of disk brake with hard two-cylinder caliper.
- Study of disk brake with free caliper.
- Study of drum brake in hydraulic brake system.
- Study of operating principle of pressure regulator (for braking force) in hydraulic brake system. Performance characteristics of pressure regulator.
- Study of operating principle of parking brake.
- Study of signaling elements of vehicle hydraulic brake system.
- Replacing brake pads for disk brake with hard 2-cylinder caliper.
- Replacing brake pads for disk brake with free caliper.
- Replacing brake pads for drum brake.
- Adjustment of parking brake.