Hydraulic brake system of motor vehicle with anti-lock braking system (ABS) with MPCS
The stand contains the brake gear of VAZ-2109 including the front wheel brake gear of VAZ-2106 (with two working cylinders), the front wheel brake gear of VAZ-2109 (with one working cylinder), the rear wheel brake gears, the brake master cylinder with vacuum booster, the hydraulic brake gear with ABS of VAZ-2118.
On the stand panel there are digital indicators displaying the average values of the pressure in the working cylinders and in both chambers of the master cylinder, the rarefaction in the booster vacuum chamber and the brake pedal force formed by a special loading gear. The instantaneous values of the measured parameters and the states of the ABS valves are displayed on the PC-monitor.
Wheel speed sensors are located near two modulating pulleys on the panel. It’s possible to set the speed for one of them and the relative slip ratio for the other one. One of the sensors installed near the first or the second pulley can be chosen for each of the input ABS blocks using the panel switches. This operation sets the slip ratio of the wheels.
In the central part of the panel there is a brake system diagram which displays the state of each ABS valve and the electric engine of the reciprocal pump.
The stand is supplied with a diagnosis block OBDII for connecting a diagnostic scanner.
- Study of the vehicle hydraulic brake gear principal diagram.
- Study of the brake master cylinder operating principle. Registering the brake master cylinder operational characteristics (the dependence of the hydraulic circuit pressure on the brake pedal force).
- Study of the vacuum booster operating principle. Registering the brake master cylinder operational characteristics when the vacuum booster is switched on.
- Study of the disk brake gear with hard two-cylinder support.
- Study of the disk brake gear with free support.
- Study of the drum brake gear in the hydraulic brake system. Testing and diagnosis. Brake pad replacement.
- Study of the structure and operating principles of the ABS in different braking modes.
- Testing the disk brake gear drive. Brake pad replacement.
- Testing the drum brake gear drive. Brake pad replacement.
Power supply ~50Hz 220V (single-phase 220V 50Hz
Power consumption, Watt 0,6kW
Stand overall dimensions:
- Width, mm 1550
- Height, mm 1050
- Depth, mm 700
Weight, kg 100