Ignition systems and generators of vehicles M1
The stand is designed to study the electric power-supply system and various types of vehicle ignition system. Faults introduction is realized not from the stand panel as it is done in NTC-15.42, but by means of a PC with special software.
- Generator test. Voltage regulator relay.
- Generator test. Taking characteristics.
- Generator test. Emergency modes and faults.
- Contact ignition system.
- Non contact ignition system with induction sensor.
- Non contact ignition system with Hall sensor.
- The operation of ignition systems. Adjusting of spark angle.
- The study of automobile battery.