System of electrical equipment of modernised tractors Belarus
The educational laboratory stand is designed for studying electrical equipment, lighting technology and sensors of a tractor at universities and secondary educational institutions. The stand allows training on how to operate a tractor.
The stand consists of a framework with electrical equipment and a control unit installed on it. The control unit consists of a body with electrical equipment, a frontal panel and a back panel inside. On the frontal panel there are switching and measuring devices. On the back panel there are an automatic breaker, a safety device and a malfunction simulator. The malfunction simulator allows performing abruption of wire and short-circuit of a polar wire of any sensor which is not included to the separate system.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- Engine starting system of the modernised tractors “Belarus”.
- Accumulator charging system of the modernised tractors “Belarus”.
- Glowplugs control in the starting aid system of the modernised tractors “Belarus”.
- Headlights control system of the modernised tractors “Belarus”.
Scope of delivery
- training laboratory system – 1 pc.;
- passport- 1 pc.;
- accompanying materials in electronic format – 1 pc.
Power supply: ~220 50Hz (single-phase 220V 50Hz)
Power consumption, kW: ≤2
Stand overall dimensions:
Width, mm: 1000
Height, mm: 1470
Depth, mm: 2000
Weight, kg: 180