Terms & conditionsthese are the terms and conditions for anyone using our website as a producer
If you intend to use our website as a Customer, please find here the Customer Terms & Conditions.
We are an online service provider and through our website we offer comparison services in relation to a number of products and services used for didactic purposes. Some of these products and services are offered at third party websites which are linked to via our website. Where this is the case you will be bound by the third party's terms and conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "our" and "us" means Edquip Platforms s.r.o. or any associated company, and "you" and "your" means any person who uses our website. If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, or have any questions regarding our relationship with you, please contact us.
About our online comparison services
For customers we provide an independent online didactic products and services search engine that has been designed to save them time and money. Not only do we strive to find customers comparable offers for didactic products and services, we also aim to provide them with the information they need to make an informed choice on which product or service best suits their needs.
For producers we offer the possibility to signup their company and to list their products on our website in order to increase their reach, to be listed alongside similar producers and products and to manage their online reputation. Producers who list their products on our website can receive quotation requests from customers who are looking to aquire new training or education equipment. Producers are able to answer these quotation requests with a bid reponse for evaluation by the customers. The quotation request includes basic information about the customer, so that the producer can customize their bid accordingly.
When the customer has decided which product to aquire, we will connect them with the producer to finalize the transaction. We will also notify producers who put an unsuccessful bid and help them to be more competitive for the next quotation request. We will enable our customers to make their own choice about how to proceed with their bid responses. We don't offer advice or make recommendations.
How are we paid?
Our online services are free for any customers to browse our websites and ask for quotations for products.
It is free of charge for producers to register their company profile and list any products on our website. It is also free for producers to respond to any quotation requests or to receive hot leads that has chosen to discuss further with a specific producer. Producers pay a commission to Edquip which is specified in separate referral agreement, only when the referral has become a customer or client.
The website www.edquip.co is operated by Edquip Platforms s.r.o. (company number 142 99 691) is registered in Czech Republic (filing number: C 362365, kept by the Municipal Court in Prague) and our registered address is Zerotinova 1144/40, Zizkov, 130 00, Praha 3, Czech Republic.
Use of our website
- Our website allows you as a producer to access our independent online service which compares a number of didactic products and services.
- As a producer you are only permitted to use our website if you are using it for its intended purposes, which means listing products, answering to quotation requests from customers, managing your online reputation through product reviews etc. Unothorized commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited, and we reserve the right to take steps - including legal action - against any person or company who uses our website or services for commercial use in any unauthorized manner. Unauthorized use includes (but is not limited to) breach of copyright, pretending to be a customer to make fake product reviews or to request quotations to check their prices against competitors etc.
- You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of our website or any information or material stored within it.
- You may not operate any link to our website without first obtaining our written permission. Any such permission may be revoked without notice and we reserve the right to require you to remove any link immediately and at any time.
What are your responsibilities?
We will provide you with quotation requests from customers including detailed information they have provided for us. Where we ask you questions for your bid-response, you are responsible for:
Answering all questions honestly, completely and to the best of your knowledge, and for ensuring that any assumptions made are correct.
Failure to do so may lead to customer withdrawal from the aquisition-decision.
- Before selling products or services it is extremely important that all the information which the customer use for making their purchase decision is accurate. You should therefore ensure that all information you provide us is complete and accurate, including the company and product listings on Edquip.co. Neither we nor anyone else will check this information for you. Failure to do so may lead to customer withdrawal from the aquisition-decision.
- By listing your products on our website you confirm that you will do your outmost to provide a bid-response to the customer within 48 hours from recieving a quotation request (during working days), but no longer than 10 working days. You understand that Edquip team reserves the right to remove your company or product listings permanently from our website, should you not adhere to these time limits.
- By listing your products on our website you confirm that you will do your outmost to respond to product reviews in the most constructive way possible, following our review guidelines.
- You should also check that all your details on documents are correct, including any assumptions that may have been made on your behalf by the customer. If the information supplied by you is not correct, it is your responsibility to notify the customer. Failure to inform the customer of any errors or missing information could lead to customer withdrawal from the aquisition-decision.
- You agree to remunerate Edquip via payment of a commission or a marketing fee for any successful leads generated through the website. Specifics of such remuneration is agreed upon in a separate referrall agreement.
- You must keep your password confidential and it must not be disclosed to or shared with anyone. You are solely responsible for all use of your account on our website.
- Where you provide information about any other individual (e.g. a co-worker, customer or similar) you are confirming to us that you have their authority to do so.
- Where you provide information, videos, pictures, photos, designs, logos or other which is or could be protected by a copyright, a trademark or similar intellectual property rights, you are confirming to us that you are either the owner of such intellectual property rights, or has all rights to share such intellectual property rights with us, including the issuance of a free, worldwide license for use of that intellectual property on our website, social media or in any other marketing purposes.
- You can request help to list your company or products on our website, or our team can offer help to list products. Any information added to the website by the Edquip team is to be regarded the same as if added by producer himself / herself.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
What are our responsibilities?
We are responsible to you for:
- reviewing and verifying the autheticity, quality and intent of each customer request sent through to you; and
- any losses you suffer to the extent that they have been caused by errors in our quotation and bid management technology; and
- any statements made by our employees to you which are not true statements of fact and which are made by that employee with fraudulent intent; and
- any statements made by our employees to you which are misleading or untrue.
- Our liability to you will be limited to the upper level of our insurance limit which may vary from time to time.
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate, but the customer has not accurately reflected that information; or
- any losses you suffer if you misrepresent any fact which may influence the customer decision to accept the order or the terms offered; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third-party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We set ourselves very high standards and do our utmost to maintain these high standards in everything we do. In rare situations where you may feel those standards have not been maintained we would like you to tell us as this is the only way we will be able to improve our service.
How do you do this?
Use our online contact forms or contact us in the following ways:
Email: feedback (at) edquip (dot) co
Edquip Platforms s.r.o.
Zizkov, 130 00, Praha 3
Telephone: +420 777 036 056
Please note that our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, excluding bank holidays. Calls may be recorded for training, quality and monitoring purposes.
If your complaint relates to a producer-company or product, we will let you know that we have forwarded your complaint to the producer-company and will supply you with their contact details. The producer company will then reply to your complaint directly.
A summary of our internal process for dealing with complaints, which outlines how we will handle your complaint both promptly and fairly, is available on request. If you are still dissatisfied, then you may be entitled to refer your complaint to: The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA).
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business names, trading names, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
- You may print, download or store extracts from our website provided always that:
- It is used solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- You will not copy, transmit or distribute them without our prior written approval;
- All copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material;
- You acknowledge that all images displayed on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s);
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on our website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, logos, designs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our website.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and providing notice by updating the T&C version number below. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions each time you visit our website.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is subsequently considered to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision should be treated as having been deleted without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Czech Republic and the exclusive jurisdiction of their Courts.
- T&C 09/03/2022 (This is the version number of our T&Cs).
Feel free to contact us through the form below.