Review guidelinesthese are our review guidelines for any product or producer reviews
Our review guidelines are here to help direct any reviews to be as beneficial to the community as possible;
Understanding our values
We quality assure any reviews against our key values: honest, objective, and constructive feedback.
- Honest: free of deceit; truthful and sincere.
- Objective: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.
- Constructive: having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose.
If you think that a specific review is not following the above guidelines you can contact Edquip via the below contact form to raise a complaint. Our team will assess your complaint and if found breaching our review guidelines we will first give the reviewer a possibility to amend the review to such extent that it falls within the guidelines and can remain published. If the reviewer does not amend the review accordingly within a set number of days, the Edquip team can choose to delete the review.
And here are a couple of disclaimers:
- edquip reserves the right to remove a review at any time for any reason. It is at our sole discretion and no one else's, that we decide when a review is against our guidelines.
- The reviews posted on edquip are individual opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of edquip members and not of Edquip Platforms s.r.o. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers.