Advanced Wind Energy Trainer With Simulator
These Didactic Equipment provide students with theoretical-practical learning, fundamental concepts and experimentation on the use of renewable or alternative energies, aimed at generating electricity from the effects of the wind. Promote and disseminate the use of these clean energies in order to help and collaborate with ecology and caring for the environment.
It includes the assembly of circuits with the different protection elements, storage devices and electrical energy consumption for various applications.
The Trainer has the latest technology components and materials, of real use in the industry and current innovations.
The Practical Works include the connection and experimentation of assembly circuits, in order to understand the generation of electrical energy by means of wind-driven turbines.
It allows all the necessary steps ofThese Didactic Equipment provide students with theoretical-practical learning, fundamental concepts and experimentation on the use of renewable or alternative energies, aimed at generating electricity from the effects of the wind. Promote and disseminate the use of these clean energies in order to help and collaborate with ecology and caring for the environment. a wind installation to be carried out, taking into account current regulations, protections and safety standards, in order to guarantee teachers and students an operation without any type of risk.
The equipment of the EOL line can be used for the training and qualification of teachers, students of technical schools, vocational training centers, tertiary technical institutes, who wish to experience and acquire practice in the area of wind energy. The effect of the wind develops the direct transformation of kinetic and mechanical energy into electrical energy by means of wind turbines. Its use is intended for exclusively educational use, not anticipating the generation of electrical power for production or feeding of consumer loads, beyond those provided for experimental use and measurement in the equipment. The trainers allow the teacher the great ease of transmitting this knowledge and a dynamic fluidity in the learning towards the students.
The Trainer in all its structure and operation is aimed at a specifically didactic and pedagogical criterion that facilitates the understanding and comprehension of the student.
It includes a safety mechanism for the student, by means of a key that the teacher will have, in such a way that it energizes the Trainer once the circuit is armed.
Program of Study:
- Wind energy as a renewable energy source
- Operating principle of a wind turbine
- Wind data measurement, measuring instruments
- General characteristics of generators
- Types of wind turbines
- Components of wind turbines
- Stages of electricity generation in a wind turbine
- Configuration of wind systems
- Energy calculations in wind turbines
- Variability of wind speed
- Components in a wind installation
- Charge regulator
- Current rectifier
- Measurement of voltages and electrical currents
- Power curves of a wind turbine. Symbologies and schemes
- Measurements of the consumption generated.
- Protection devices. Fuses Thermo magnetic and differential switches.
- Assembly and experimentation of different wind energy application circuits and experimentation of different wind energy application circuits.
The enthusiasm of the teacher facilitates the task of teaching
The Practical Works and experiences that are included in all our didactic equipment are arranged in increasing complexity. The first practices are basic and elementary. The intention in this first instance is for the teacher to acquire confidence and security in the Trainer. Likewise, we aspire for teachers to engage with enthusiasm, joy and commitment in their teaching task. With these previous premises, you will be able to transmit and exchange experiences with your students in a more fluid way.
In all these years, it is the teachers who use our equipment who show us this positive change that occurs in the recreation of their activities and the enthusiasm that accompanies them during the classes.
Carrying out practical work and experiences
The objective of carrying out the practical work is for the student to make direct contact with the components and mechanisms that in the future in their work environment they must know how to handle and operate.
It is this way of facilitating the student's job placement in a highly demanding market, in terms of the need for knowledge based on the application of practices and problem solving.
The teacher can follow the sequence of practical tasks programmed and print them for the students from the CD included in the equipment.
On the other hand, due to the modular and connection characteristics of the equipment, the teacher can creatively recreate the design of their own practices and experiences.
It also represents a valuable tool for the theoretical and practical evaluation of students.
Documentation included in the equipment:
Equipment functions and operation manual
Theoretical contents manual
Guide to Practical Works, to be done in class
Permanent Professional Advice
- 1 bench wind simulator
- 1 220 Vac power and safety module
- 1 Thermomagnetic protection module and digital voltmeter and ammeter instruments
- 1 Charge Controller Module
- 1 Electronic inverter module 12 Vdc to 220 Vac
- 1 Battery Module
- 1 Protection and safety module 12 Vdc
- 1 Light electrical consumption module 12 Vdc
- 1 Light electrical consumption module 220 Vac
- 1 resistor module
- 1 low discharge battery
- 1 Module holder structure for 20 simple modules
- 1 set of cables for connection
Some of the practical work that can be developed are:
- Wind Generator - Vacuum Voltage Measurement
- Wind Generator - Voltage Measurement with load
- Wind Generator - Characteristic Curves
- Wind Generator - Current Measurement
- Wind Generator - Current / rotation speed curve
- Wind Generator - Power
- Battery - Charging process
- Battery - Low charge or disconnected state
- Wind Generation System - Balance of currents
- Charge controller - Operation
- Current inverter - Connection
- Inverter - Comparison of consumptions between 220 Vac lamps
- Inverter - Consumption comparison - 220 Vac lamps vs 12 Vdc lamps
- Inverter - Operating characteristics Medición de Tensión en vacío
Wind Simulator Bank Features:
- Three-phase synchronous permanent magnet wind turbine
Nominal Power (PN) / Wind Speed 400W at 12m / s
Nominal voltage 12 Vac
- Variable speed drive
- Three-phase motor
Wind Simulator Measurements:
Dimensions: Length: 1.15 m x Width: 0.20 m x Height: 0.35 m
Measurement instruments associated with the equipment: allows the measurement of all the electrical variables indicated in the practical work.
Experimental terminals system: To protect the devices and components of the Trainer, the Teaching Modules have quick connection terminals, captive head, robust construction and excellent termination.
Module holder structure:
Reinforced iron with high resistance baked epoxy paint. Movable with wheels and brakes. Mobile countertop and drawer. Slotted aluminum profiles for mounting and positioning of modules.
Equipment measurements: Height 1.90 m. Length 1.25 m. Width 0.70 m.
Important: It does not require additional supplies for its future operation.
Note: The theoretical and practical contents of this line of didactic equipment are for informational purposes and may be modified or updated without prior notice.