Solar Thermal Collector System Trainer
It provides teachers and students with knowledge and basic experimentation on the use of renewable or alternative energy, aimed at heating liquids due to the effects of solar radiation.
Promote and disseminate the use of these clean energies in order to help and collaborate with ecology and caring for the environment.
Area of application
The didactic equipment is oriented to the capture and concentration of solar radiation in order to achieve the heating of liquids and their thermal regulation.
It develops the direct transformation of solar rays into heat energy.
Its use is intended exclusively for educational use, not foreseeing the generation of sanitary consumptions or heating by hot water beyond those foreseen for experimental use and measurement in the equipment.
- Introduction to solar thermal energy
- Types of solar installations
- Capture systems
- Hydraulic system
- Auxiliary system
- Control system
- Devices for the use of solar thermal energy
Solar Energy Trainer with Thermal Collectors.
The didactic trainer comprises the following elements:
- Solar collector mounted on a structure with inclination regulation
- Accumulator tank with internal serpentine
- 2 recirculating pumps
- Glass of expansion.
- Power supply and electrical safety module with teacher key
- Programmable electronic control unit with monitoring and control probes
- Various regulation, safety and control valves
- 4 Thermomanometers, instruments to measure pressure and temperature variables
- Hoses for connection and circulation of the fluid through the solar collector.
Single phase 220 VAC, 50 Hz power supply and grounding.
It has a coded lock for access to the teacher.
Protective earth leakage switch
Documentation included in the equipment:
Equipment functions and operation manual
Theoretical contents manual
Guide to Practical Works, to be done in class
Permanent Professional Advice
Equipment dimensions: Height 1.90 m. Length 1.30 m. Width 0.60 m.
Reinforced iron structure with high resistance baked epoxy paint. Movable with wheels and brakes.
Tank capacity: 120 liters.
SOLAR HEAT PIPE COLLECTORS (VACUUM TUBES)
Heat Pipe features:
- Tube diameter 5.5 cm. Length 1.80m
- The tube can resist temperatures up to 300 ° C and low temperatures down to -40 ° C
- Antifreeze treatment for the inside of the Heat Pipe
- It is assembled with silicone grease to distribute the contact surface and increase heat transfer
Solar Collector features:
- Number of tubes: 10
- Dimensions: Height 2 m. Length 1.30 m. Width 0.16 m
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Working pressure: 6 Bar
- Tilt range: 15 ° to 75 °
Dimensions of the collector holder structure according to the inclination
With collector in position at 30 °
Length: 1.30 m x Width: 1.75 m x Height: 1.15 m
With collector in position at 45 °
Length: 1.30 m x Width: 1.45 m x Height: 1.50m
Important: It does not require additional supplies for its future operation.
Note: The theoretical and practical contents of this line of didactic equipment are for informational purposes and may be modified or updated without prior notice.