HydroDidact is a learning board to perform specific exercises in the areas of hydraulics and control engineering.
In addition to providing basics and systematic troubleshooting (compare training objectives HydroDidact Standard), the system is particularly suitable for the fault analysis in the field of hydraulic control technology.
- Frequency controlled servomotor with double internal gear pump (0-2500 RPM)
- OBE Control valve with position sensor.
- Cylinder position sensor
- Isolating transformer for connection to 400VAC networks with FI fuse
- Integrated pressure control via synchronous motor
- Position control via control valve or the synchronous drive
- Full control via smart devices through web interface
- Operating Instructions
- General Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Hydraulic and electric scheme
- Container size: approx. 40 liters
- Pump capacity: double pump (2x ca. 5,9 l/min)
- Operating pressure: 120 bar
- Drive power: 3 KW
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Magnetic voltage: 24V