Hydrostatic drive and wheel motor SHDH
Learn more about hydrostatic transmission and steering
The operative part SHDH is dedicated specifically to the mobile hydraulic trainings.
The SHDH offers completing trainings to our BHT3 bench in basic principles of a hydrostatic transmission.
Thanks to its drive and wheel motor design, students will understand and analyse more easily external constraints (realized by the mechanical steering on the wheel) on the hydraulic kinematics of a closed circuit.
This operative part is therefore the ideal complement system to our BHT3 bench to gain addtional skills and knowledge of a complete hydrostatic transmission.
Description of functions and manipulations
The SHDH bench is designed to help understand the fundamental principles of hydrostatic steering:
- The composition of hydrostatic steering
- The effects of flywheel rotation on the steering cylinder
- The effects of Orbitrol flowrate variation on wheel slant
- Speed management of the POCLAIN hydrostatic wheel motor
- The effects on speed and pressure of a mechanical load on the hydrostatic motor wheel.
Details of the SHDH operative part
- Steering Orbitrol and column with its pressure limiter, shock absorbers and anti-cavitation valves,
- Poclain 255cm3 hydrostatic wheel motor with inductive sensor,
- Antagonistic effort bar on the wheel driven by a pump,
- Double-action steering cylinder (wheel orientation),
- Distribution and control block,
- Steering wheel and control joystick of the hydrostatic wheel motor simulating control of forward and reverse movements of a vehicle.