Ermasmart collaborative robot
System for capping, controlling and customizing jars/bottles or making assemblies
Description of the system:
The ErmaSmart Collaborative Robot System is a versatile robotic system for capping, customizing and controlling jars / vials and for assembling and controlling different models of reducers. It integrates a Universal Robots industrial 6-axis collaborative robot or a Staubli or Franka Panda 6-axis robot. The functions and constituents are derived from real industrial components used in the food, pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry (jars / bottles) or the assembly industry (boxes / pallets).
This ErmaSmart collaborative robot system designed in the spirit of the Industry of the future (Industry 4.0) meets the main requirements for intelligence and the evolution of production methods:
- Flexibility & Personalization with the possibility of producing personalized objects to the customer's order
- Collaborative robotics with the Universal Robots robot (ref MR10) or the Franka Panda Robot (ref MF10)
- Classic robotics with scrutineers with the Staubli robot (ref MX10)
- Quality control in line with the vision tunnel (ref MI01)
- This automated system can be used in complete autonomy with for example jars / flasks (With UR or Staubli) or boxes / pallets (Only with UR or Staubli) or within the flexible production line ErmaSmart.
The main functions of the ErmaSmart collaborative robot are:
- Convey the jars / bottles or boxes / pallets from the inlet to the outlet
- In "Packaging" configuration: Clip a cap onto a jar / bottle - Detect the type of personalization (reading the QR code) - Place the type of product personalization overcap required
- In "Assembly" configuration (Only with UR or Staubli): Detect the type of assembly to be carried out (reading the QR code) - Position the lower axis of the reducer in the base - Assemble the planets on the base (Different configurations of planets possible) - Assemble the central gear
- Quality control of products by vision and disposal of non-compliant products (jar / bottle poorly stoppered)
- This training system is mainly intended for driving activities, systems management, industrial maintenance, robotics and automation.
This product is accompanied by a technical and educational file in digital format.
"Industry 4.0" topics covered:
- Scalability & Flexibility
- Simplified programming
- Digital twin
- Mobile robotics
- Collaborative robotics
- Efficient Actuators
- CAPM & CMMS
- Digital instructions & MES
- "Online" quality control
- IOT & Communications
- Big Data, AI & Predictive Maintenance
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
- Additive manufacturing for tools ...
The ErmaSmart collaborative robot system enables the following educational activities to be carried out in particular:
- Discovery and handling of the system (functional analysis and study of system technologies)
- Control of the electrical quantities of the system (network, power supply, drive, programmable logic controller, man-machine interface and control circuit).
- Commissioning and validation of the operation of the system (of the different production modes)
- Adjustment and configuration of the installation components (three-phase asynchronous geared motor and its frequency converter)
- Wiring of new sensors and actuators in an eco-responsible manner (improvement and / or replacement of an electrical component of the installation)
- Programming of new PLC and Human Machine interface cycles (Tia Portal and WinnCC software supplied with a 1-year license).
- Diagnosis of one or more malfunctions
- Use of digital tools and communication
Automation & Robotics
- Functional and structural analysis of the system
- Robot programming with intuitive dedicated software
- Programming of production cycles (Tia Portal software delivered with the system)
- Programming of associated complementary peripherals (vision, etc.)
- Implementation of IO-Link sensors (Input / output reassignment ...) and IO-Link vacuum generator
- Programming of the man-machine interface (TIA Portal software delivered with the system)
- Production management with choice of operating mode "assembled objects" or "capping, control and customization"
- Change of production format with integration of new stores, new installation
- Production control with tunnel vision
- Development of operator assistance procedures
- Optimization of production with digital tools 4.0
- Preventive maintenance (conveyor, suction, etc.)
- Corrective maintenance (fault diagnosis using the TIA PORTAL basic software supplied with the cell, etc.)
- Improved maintenance (addition of sensors on the conveyor, waste management, control with vision, etc.)
- Study of a robotic workstation, ergonomics, sizing robot and actuators ...
- Design of 3D printed parts
- True industrial system with modern technologies
- Easy programming of collaborative robots
- Production flexibility (Use in "Packaging" configuration with jars / bottles or in "Assembly" configuration with boxes / pallets.
- Customization of production to customer order: parts stores adaptable to different manufactures.
- Online quality control by vision (Option).
- System usable in the fields of electrical engineering, industrial maintenance, and driving, control of automated systems.
- Supplied with TIA Portal and WinCC programming software (1 year) for programming the PLC and the dialogue terminal.
- IO-Link technology with IO-Link master, preventive maintenance software and Smart Observer supervision and photoelectric sensors.
- Possible extensions to the flexible ErmaSmart production line.
- MI00 + MR10: ErmaSmart Collaborative Robot (UR5 eSeries) with tools and magazine set for "Packaging" configuration
- MI00 + MX10: ErmaSmart Collaborative Robot (StaubliTX2-60L) with tools and magazine set for "Packaging" configuration
- MI00 + MF10: ErmaSmart Collaborative Robot (Franka Panda) with tools and magazine set for "Packaging" configuration
- MI02: Tools and magazine sets for "Assembly" configuration
- MI01: Option Control by vision of the Ermasmart 4-axis collaborative robot
- UC90: Fault box option for electrical box, configurable remotely on tablet (Not supplied)
- UC51: Option Visual instructions & Monitoring of production indicators on the open application environment Tulipet touch pad, for one machine (With 3-year subscription to TulipPro, € 1170 excl.tax per year beyond)
- UC52: Option Visual instructions on the open application environment Tulip and touchscreen tablet, for one machine (With 3-year subscription to TulipStandard, 570 € HT per year beyond)
- UC41: Siemens remote console option on iPad tablet (Included)
- IO01: Electrical and pneumatic measurement sensors (IO-Link) option for monitoring the power, flow and electrical and pneumatic consumption of a machine equipped with an IO-Link master and supervision and preventive maintenance software
- S7-1200 PLC & KTP700 (Siemens) touchscreen
- QR-code reader
- Vision sensor for quality control
- IO-Link Master & Smart Sensors
- “Separable" cobot station from the conveyor, allowing the cobot station to be used alone for programming activities or projects
- Breakdown box for electrical cabinet, remotely configurable on tablet
- Project on the integration of a new format (3D tool design, PLC/vision /robot programming)
S7-1200 PLC & KTP700 (Siemens) touchscreen
Vision sensor for quality control
IO-Link Master & Smart Sensors
“Separable" cobot station from the conveyor, allowing the cobot station to be used alone for programming activities or projects
Breakdown box for electrical cabinet, remotely configurable on tablet
Project on the integration of a new format (3D tool design, PLC/vision /robot programming)