Integrated Robotics Welding Cell with IIOT
Integrated Robotic welding cell is an advanced training cell which provides hands on experience on the integration of two industrial robots to work in tandem in collaboration with PLC – HMI – SCADA and digital twin.
This training cell provides experience to students on the complex robotics applications which are commonly used in automation industries. With the increasing demand for automation, PLC and ROBOT integration is one of the most important skills to have among automation engineers.
List of training exercises / experiments:
- Handling Robot Training
- Welding Robot Training
- Integration of Handling Robot with PLC – HMI – SCADA
- Integration of Welding Robot with PLC – HMI – SCADA
- Integration of Handling and Welding Robots
- Complete System Integration and Automation
- Completely automated operation of handling and welding robots through IIOT
- Factory Design and Simulation Training
Requirements from Institute:
- Total Area Required: 2500 SQ FT (Considering a batch size of 20)
- Electrical Supply Required: Three Phase Supply, 415V
- Separate Earthing Connection Required: YES, Two separate earthing connections required.
- Expected Electrical Load (Maximum): 10 KW