Aircraft Wiring Boards
Pennant has developed a suite of free standing, back-to-back Wiring Board Trainers for basic aviation electrical installation principles trainer, automotive and marine environment circuits using industry standard wire types, connectors and terminations and a domestic wiring board trainer for electrical installation principles.
- Incorporates a range of cable manufacture, installation and termination methods
- Practical experience of aviation cable harness numbering systems
- Practical identification and investigation of defects on DC circuits
- Practical experience in a range of tooling and test equipment
- Integral Storage
- Twin mobile Student Wiring Board Stations
- Independent Test Box (One supplied per 5 units).
Note: consumables and spares included
These trainers enable the student to undertake a range of cable harness manufacturing and testing practices. Students gain experience in the use of common range of electrical test equipment by the testing and fault diagnosis of cable harnesses.
The Aircraft Wiring Board (AWB) training system is a free-standing basic aviation electrical installation principles trainer. The trainer enables Students to undertake a range of cable harness manufacturing and testing practices. Students gain experience in the use of electrical test equipment by testing of cable harnesses and fault diagnosis.
Training standards and qualiﬁcations include:
- EASA/EMAR PT66
- City & Guilds
- CASA MEA Units
Supported Training/ Practical tasks
- Assembly of a Lighting wiring system;
- Assembly of a power distribution system;
- Resistance Checks on a lighting system;
- Visual Examination of wiring;
- Assembly of a Radio Frequency Cable;
- Troubleshooting a Radio Frequency Cable
- Operational & Maintenance Manual
- Student Manual (Technical Publications)
Length - 1115mm
Width - 785mm
Height - 1865mm
Weight - 103Kg