Cutaway model of the chassis of a rear drive vehicle with diesel motor
The training laboratory system is used as educational equipment in higher and secondary specialized institutions during laboratory works under the courses “Vehicles device”, “Technical operation of vehicles”.
The cutaway model is designed to demonstrate and study the design, the principle of operation of the main components and units of a rear-wheel drive car with a diesel engine (diesel engine, gearbox, suspension, steering gear, cooling system).
Structurally, the training system is a frame mounted on wheel bearings, and a rear-wheel drive car chassis mounted on top, which includes cutaways of the engine, components and units of the chassis. The model provides visibility of the layout and visual access to the nodes and parts located inside the chassis elements.
The chassis model of the rear-wheel drive vehicle includes:
- 4-stroke inline engine;
- mechanical gearbox;
- shaft drive;
- rear axle gear;
- half shafts;
- front independent McPherson suspension;
- rear suspension;
- power steering with hydraulic booster;
- fuel supply system;
- cooling system;
- brake system.
- Structure of the chassis of a rear drive vehicle with diesel motor.
- Structure and operating principle of the motor, its mechanisms and systems.
- Structure and transmission operating principle, its units, mechanisms and devices.
- Structure and operating principle of steering control.
- Structure and operating principle of brake control.
Motor type: 4-stroke, diesel
Number of cylinders: 4
Overall dimensions, max
- width, mm 1500
- height, mm 3500
- depth, mm 1500
Weight, kg, max 700