Injection system FSI
The stand allows the investigation, the diagnostics and the troubleshooting of the gasoline engine injection system FSI (Fuel Stratified Injection) to be conducted.
The stand is performed as a panel with the FSI structural diagram depicted on it. Sensors, actuators, an instrument board, the engine control unit and the nitric oxide system control unit are located on the panel as well. A diagnostic connector OBD2 intended for conducting the computer diagnostics of the engine control system is also provided on the panel. Sockets for oscilloscope connection are provided on the panel in order to register signals from the sensors.
- Engine start mode.
- Determination of engine load.
- Investigation of the the vacuum brake booster G294 line pressure sensor.
- Engine control by torque value.
- Engine operation during layer-by-layer mixing.
- Engine operation on a poor homogeneous mixture.
- Engine operation on a homogeneous mixture of stoichiometric composition.
Power supply ~220 50Hz (single-phase 220V 50Hz)
Power consumption, Watt 350
Stand overall dimensions:
- Width, mm 1350
- Height, mm 1310
- Depth, mm 600
Weight, kg 50