Lighting and signalling system in vehicles
To conduct the laboratory and practical experiment on studying the structure and operation principle of lightning and signalizing system of vehicles the training system fully implement lightning and signalizing system of VAZ-2108 according to the system installed in real vehicle. The color band coding corresponds to real system installed in the vehicle.
The stand provides for the possibility of conducting direct electrical measurements in the circuits of the vehicle system under study, as well as entering faults with their subsequent diagnostics using any known diagnostic equipment of the systems under study.
The fault input block allows you to enter 24 faults of the type of wire breakage, short circuit of wires to the case, short circuit of wires between each other.
Structurally, the stand consists of an aluminum case, which houses the front panel of the stand and the elements of the lighting and light-signaling system of the car.
In the upper part of the front panel there is a dashboard and taillights of the car. The headlights of the car are located in the lower part of the stand.
In the central part of the booth on the left are the controls for the lighting and signaling systems:
- left stalk switch;
- outdoor lighting switch;
- alarm switch;
- rear fog light switch;
- switch lighting devices.
In the central part of the stand on the right is the car’s mounting block. The front panel contains introductory circuit breakers, measuring instruments (voltmeter, ammeter), toggle switches that simulate the operation of the sensors of the vehicle alarm system. On the rear panel of the stand there is a block for input of faults and an electric circuit of the car lighting system is shown.
The training system is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- Headlights. Study of construction and operation. Troubleshooting.
- Sound signal (klaxon). Study of construction and operation. Troubleshooting.
- Rear lights. Study of construction and operation. Troubleshooting.
- Blinkers. Study of construction and operation. Troubleshooting.
- Alarm. Study of construction and operation. Troubleshooting.
- Power supply of illumination and warning lights of motor vehicle.
- Exploitation of instruments of illumination and warning lights of motor vehicle.
- Measurement & control systems and instruments.
Power supply car battery
Power consumption, Watt less than 300
Stand overall dimensions:
- Width, mm 1300
- Height, mm 1550
- Depth, mm 650
Weight, kg less than 70