Testing and diagnosis of tractor steering control with integrated hydraulic booster and hydraulic system of differential blocking control
Laboratory stand is designed for laboratory works studying hydraulic boosters of cars and tractors at secondary educational institutions and universities.
This stand has two additional options not performed in NTC-15.39:
to investigate hydraulic system of differential blocking control;
to transmiss adjusting impacts of specified characteristics to steering wheel and to provide their reproducibility.
Front axle of tractor MTZ-80 with hubs and wheels, hydraulic booster with steering control drive, friction of differential blocking with control drive are installed on the frame. Two simulators are installed on the stand in order to form steering control external impacts: resistance of controllable wheels to turning and master control. Master control simulator represents a physical model of operator. This device provides steering wheel rotation with specified angular velocity. Special sensors register angular velocity and steering wheel force.
In order to provide the possibility to carry out investigations of steering control characteristics with hydraulic booster under “bad” operating conditions, hydraulic booster malfunction simulator is installed on the stand.
Informational-measuring system of the stand allows to measure pressure (with usage of electronic sensors), steering wheel angular velocity, steering wheel force, turning time and velocity of controllable wheels.
Displaying of information from sensors is provided by electronic digital indicators installed on the special console. Stand controllers and elementary hydraulic diagram are performed on the console.
Stand control and displaying of measurement results are realized with usage of special console installed on the stand’s frame. Elementary hydraulic diagram of the stand is performed on the console panel.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand: methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff.
- Study of construction of tractor MTZ-80 (82) steering control with hydraulic booster.
- Investigation of characteristics of steering control with hydraulic booster.
- Diagnosis of operating conditions of steering control with hydraulic booster.
- Study of construction and investigation of characteristics of hydraulic system of differential blocking control.
Scope of delivery
- laboratory stand;
- pump station;
- Power supply: 3~380/220 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption, kW: ≤4
- Carrying fluid: Mineral Oil
- Carrying fluid volume, L: 7
- Hydraulic system maximum pressure, MPa: 8
- Stand overall dimensions:
- Width, mm: 2100
- Height, mm: 1800
- Depth, mm: 2200
- Pump station dimensions:
- Width, mm: 650
- Height, mm: 375
- Depth, mm: 450
- Pump station weight, kg: ≤40
- Weight, kg: ≤275